- People learn well when they enjoy themselves
- There is probably an answer to most reasonable questions in the room somewhere
- If you give energy, it usually comes back in spades
- Difficult audiences are created, not born, usually through showing a lack of respect
- It ain’t rocket science
- As a trainer with two ears and one mouth, this ratio works well when you communicate
- Plan to deal with the unexpected
- My own mental limits are different to those of other people.
My thanks to Richard Rogers for the photo, taken in Boscastle, Cornwall.
(No, as usual I didn’t catch anything!)